Connect with us

National

Sachdeva Rejects Atishi’s Power Cut Allegations, Urges Discoms to Expedite Repairs

Published

on

Refuting the power cut allegations made by Delhi’s acting Chief Minister Atishi, Delhi BJP President Virendra Sachdeva stated on Thursday that AAP leaders, including Atishi, are perpetuating falsehoods and causing confusion. He claimed that after the BJP uncovered the exploitation of electricity consumers through charges like the PPAC, the acting CM is resorting to intimidation to compel power distribution companies (discoms) to cooperate, as the BJP is poised to form the next government in Delhi.

Sachdeva accused the AAP government and the power discoms of colluding to unnecessarily delay repairs for power outages. He emphasized that the entire city is aware of how, for years, the previous government led by Arvind Kejriwal had been exploiting citizens in partnership with private discoms.

According to Sachdeva, the BJP has no information of any power outages occurring within the city. However, he noted that repair work for breakdowns is taking an excessive amount of time. He cautioned the discoms that if they engage in enforcing power cuts or cause unnecessary delays in repairs, they should brace themselves for an investigation once the new government is in place.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

National

One Year On: Pahalgam Attack Still Haunts the Nation

Published

on

National: One year after the deadly terror attack in Pahalgam, the nation remembers the 26 people who lost their lives. The attack took place on April 22 at Baisaran, a popular tourist spot.

At first, reports said only five people were injured. Later, it became clear that it was one of the worst terror attacks in the region in decades. Terrorists came out of the forest and opened fire on tourists.

Survivors said the attackers separated men from women and children. They then shot the men at close range. Many victims were reportedly targeted after being asked about their religion.

A heartbreaking image of Himanshi Narwal sitting beside her husband’s body became a symbol of the tragedy. Her husband, a naval officer, was among those killed.

The group The Resistance front, linked to Lashkar-e-Taiba, claimed responsibility. The case was investigated by the National Investigation Agency.

Advertisement

READ MORE : Father Kills Teen Daughter over Relationship in Lucknow

After months of tracking, security forces launched Operation Mahadev. On July 28, 2025, all three terrorists were killed after a long search operation.

The attack remains a painful memory and a reminder of the need for strong security.

Continue Reading

National

Social Media Influencer-Turned Gangster Held Abroad

Published

on

New Delhi: Rao Inderjeet Yadav has been arrested in Dubai. He is wanted in a murder case from Haryana.

He fled India in 2024 after a businessman was killed in Rohtak. Police had been searching for him since then. Officials said Dubai authorities have asked for documents. He is likely to be brought back to India soon.

Yadav faces more than 15 criminal cases. These include extortion, fraud, and illegal land deals. The Enforcement Directorate also investigated him for money laundering. Raids led to the seizure of cash, cars, and documents.

He also ran a music company called Gems Tunes. It produced regional songs.

READ MORE:Heartwarming Video of Father and Daughter Wins Hearts Online

Advertisement

Yadav had a large social media following. He often showed his rich lifestyle online. He has denied all charges. He claims he is being framed.

Police are now preparing for further action.

Continue Reading

National

Man Killed by Wife’s Lover in Andhra Pradesh, Son Raises Alarm

Published

on

Andhra Pradesh: A 45-year-old man was killed by his wife’s lover in Annamayya district of Andhra Pradesh. The incident happened on Monday night in a forest area near Chowdepalli.

The victim, Gandhi from Tamil Nadu, had come with his five-year-old son to search for his wife. Police said the wife was in a relationship with another man named Narasimhulu.

Narasimhulu allegedly took Gandhi and the child into the forest. He and his aides then attacked Gandhi with a stone and killed him in front of the boy.

The frightened child hid in nearby bushes. After the attackers left, he stayed beside his father’s body the whole night.

READ MORE:Woman Delivers Baby Girl on Train in Andhra Pradesh

Advertisement

At sunrise, the boy walked to a nearby village and informed locals. The police were alerted and started an investigation.

Police have taken the accused and his two aides into custody. The child has been placed in a care centre.

Continue Reading

Trending