Entertainment
Lee Jin Ho Alleges Kim Sae Ron Was Married During Ongoing Kim Soo Hyun Controversy
In a recent video, Lee Jin Ho referenced a mysterious Instagram post from Kim Sae Ron that she shared in January 2025. In the post, she uploaded several photos with an unidentified man, which appeared to be taken at a wedding. The caption simply read “Marry,” but she quickly deleted the post. Initially, Kim Sae Ron’s representatives claimed that the images were from a casual photo shoot with a friend, but Lee Jin Ho contests that she was, in fact, married. He even shared an audio recording of the actress confirming her marital status.
Lee Jin Ho released a voice recording featuring a conversation between Kim Sae Ron and a representative from her agency, known as “Person A.” In this recording, Sae Ron clarified that she had not posted the wedding pictures herself; rather, it was her boyfriend who did. The agency official expressed concern over the media exposure, questioning, “How can you get married when he’s not the guy I saw at Christmas? Are you sure you’re married?”
Sae Ron then revealed, “I met my ex-boyfriend, we broke up, and I told him I had a new boyfriend. I wasn’t planning on getting married, but I became pregnant. I terminated the pregnancy, and he threatened me with the situation, which led to the marriage.” She also mentioned that her husband is a Korean-American who works for a major corporation in the United States.
The voice recording further indicated that Sae Ron had opted to switch from KakaoTalk to Telegram to gain more control over her communications, as her boyfriend had been managing her Instagram and KakaoTalk accounts. “I felt powerless until I started using Telegram for occasional messages,” she said. “I ended up posting that photo after a fight with my boyfriend about concealing our marriage.”
When discussing her boyfriend’s behavior, the late actress described him as having an aggressive side when drinking. “When he drinks, he becomes uncontrollable. I never imagined I’d marry someone like him. But I swear he’s normal apart from that drinking issue.” However, Lee Jin Ho disputes her claims, asserting that it was, in fact, her new boyfriend who imposed these restrictions on her.
Entertainment
Fans’ Favorite Title Likely Finalized for Jr NTR-Prashanth Neel Film
Film: The makers of the upcoming film starring Jr NTR and directed by Prashanth Neel are likely to finalize the title “Dragon” for the movie. Interestingly, this is the same name that fans have been calling the project for a long time.
A major update from the film team is expected on May 20, the birthday of Jr NTR. The makers are planning to release a special glimpse teaser on that day.
A censor application linked to the teaser has reportedly leaked on social media. In the document, the movie’s title was mentioned as “Dragon,” which has now increased speculation about the official title.
The leaked document has created huge excitement among fans. Many fans are happy that the makers may have chosen the same title that fans suggested for the film.
The teaser duration has also grabbed attention. Reports say the teaser will have a runtime of 4 minutes and 35 seconds.
The movie is being made on a huge budget and is expected to be a high-voltage action entertainer. The shooting began nearly a year ago, but reports suggest the project may need another year for completion.
READ MORE :Elderly Woman Murdered and Robbed in Indonesia
The film is being produced by Mythri Movie Makers. Reports also claim that the movie is being planned in two parts, with both parts being shot simultaneously by Prashanth Neel.
Kannada actress Rukmini Vasanth is playing the female lead in the film. The movie is expected to release around August next year. The official teaser will be released on May 20.
Entertainment
Actor Jayam Ravi Breaks Down Over Divorce Dispute
Film : Jayam Ravi has spoken emotionally about his ongoing family dispute and divorce case with his wife Aarti. The actor said he will not act in any films until the divorce process is completed.
Speaking at a press conference in Chennai, Jayam Ravi said he remained silent for a long time because he did not want to speak badly about his wife. However, he claimed that false accusations were now being made against him, and he could no longer stay quiet.
The actor said he was not allowed to meet his two children. He added that he had been paying their school fees for the last eight years and had spent nearly Rs 50 lakh on their education and care. He said people were questioning his love for his children without understanding his side of the story.
Jayam Ravi also claimed that his children were being sent to school with bodyguards, which he said made him uncomfortable. He stated that he had sacrificed many things for his family and had always worked for his wife and children.
The actor revealed that he does not even have a personal bank account and that all his earnings were kept in joint accounts with his wife. He alleged that his wife questioned every expense he made. Jayam Ravi said he married Aarti despite opposition from his parents and now regrets that decision.
During the emotional interaction, the actor broke down in tears and said he had suffered mentally because of the situation. He also claimed that he had harmed himself while dealing with emotional pain.
READ MORE:Union Ministers Son Surrenders in Minor Harassment Case
Reports suggest that the divorce dispute began after allegations about Jayam Ravi’s friendship with singer Kenisha. It is also reported that Aarti has sought a monthly compensation of Rs 40 lakh. The matter is currently before the court and has not yet been resolved.
Jayam Ravi also expressed anger against people whom he blamed for damaging his personal life and relationships.
Entertainment
Deepika Padukone hit director Rohit Shetty in Set Goes Viral
Film: Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone is once again in the news after an old video from the sets of the movie Chennai Express went viral on social media.
During the shooting of the film, Deepika was seen hitting director Rohit Shetty on the head with a bottle. The scene surprised people on the set as the bottle broke and fake blood was seen flowing from Rohit Shetty’s head.
READ MORE:Fuel Prices Hiked by Rs.3 per Litre across India
However, the incident was only a fun moment and not a real fight. The bottle used in the video was a special “sugar bottle” used in movies and stunt scenes to prevent injuries.
The film, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone, was released in 2013 and became a blockbuster hit. Meanwhile, Deepika continues to work on several major film projects.
-
Entertainment16 hours agoActor Jayam Ravi Breaks Down Over Divorce Dispute
-
Food13 hours agoBangude Pulimunchi: A Spicy and Tangy Mangalorean Fish Curry
-
Entertainment10 hours agoFans’ Favorite Title Likely Finalized for Jr NTR-Prashanth Neel Film
-
LATEST NEWS10 hours agoWoman’s Husband Assaulted Road Rage Case
-
Politics16 hours agoUnion Ministers Son Surrenders in Minor Harassment Case
-
Videos12 hours agoElderly Woman Murdered and Robbed in Indonesia
-
LATEST NEWS14 hours agoRs.200 Loan Dispute Turns Deadly in Bengaluru
-
LATEST NEWS9 hours agoMan Allegedly Kills Teen Daughter over Marriage Dispute
