Connect with us

Entertainment

Justin Bieber Opens Up: “Sometimes I Think I Hate Myself” in Recent Social Media Post

Published

on

Singer-songwriter Justin Bieber is emphasizing the significance of staying true to himself, expressing his discomfort when he changes to “please others.” The 31-year-old Grammy-winning artist shared a lively video on Instagram of himself jamming with a group of musicians, as reported by ‘People’ magazine.

He appeared vibrant and enthusiastic in the clip. In the caption, he wrote, “I think I hate myself sometimes when I feel myself start to become inauthentic,” adding, “It’s tough because we’re all made to feel inadequate, but I still dislike it when I alter myself to make others happy.”

Earlier that day, Bieber also took to Instagram to share another moment of self-reflection, admitting he wants to address his “anger issues.” He noted, “I got anger issues too, but I want to grow and not react so much smh.” He included three photos: one of him wearing a hoodie, a childhood snapshot, and a final picture with his son, Jack Blues, who was born in August 2024.

This isn’t the first occasion Bieber has opened up about his journey toward self-improvement. In a post dated March 13, he remarked, “People have told me my whole life, ‘Wow, Justin, you deserve that,’ but I’ve always felt unworthy. Like a fraud. When people say I deserve something, it makes me feel sneaky—like, if only they knew my thoughts.”

He continued, “If they knew how judgmental and selfish I can be, they wouldn’t say that.” He concluded, “So, if you feel sneaky, welcome to the club. I often feel unequipped and unqualified.”

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Fans’ Favorite Title Likely Finalized for Jr NTR-Prashanth Neel Film

Published

on

Film: The makers of the upcoming film starring Jr NTR and directed by Prashanth Neel are likely to finalize the title “Dragon” for the movie. Interestingly, this is the same name that fans have been calling the project for a long time.

A major update from the film team is expected on May 20, the birthday of Jr NTR. The makers are planning to release a special glimpse teaser on that day.

A censor application linked to the teaser has reportedly leaked on social media. In the document, the movie’s title was mentioned as “Dragon,” which has now increased speculation about the official title.

The leaked document has created huge excitement among fans. Many fans are happy that the makers may have chosen the same title that fans suggested for the film.

The teaser duration has also grabbed attention. Reports say the teaser will have a runtime of 4 minutes and 35 seconds.

The movie is being made on a huge budget and is expected to be a high-voltage action entertainer. The shooting began nearly a year ago, but reports suggest the project may need another year for completion.

Advertisement

READ MORE :Elderly Woman Murdered and Robbed in Indonesia

The film is being produced by Mythri Movie Makers. Reports also claim that the movie is being planned in two parts, with both parts being shot simultaneously by Prashanth Neel.

Kannada actress Rukmini Vasanth is playing the female lead in the film. The movie is expected to release around August next year. The official teaser will be released on May 20.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Actor Jayam Ravi Breaks Down Over Divorce Dispute

Published

on

Film : Jayam Ravi has spoken emotionally about his ongoing family dispute and divorce case with his wife Aarti. The actor said he will not act in any films until the divorce process is completed.

Speaking at a press conference in Chennai, Jayam Ravi said he remained silent for a long time because he did not want to speak badly about his wife. However, he claimed that false accusations were now being made against him, and he could no longer stay quiet.

The actor said he was not allowed to meet his two children. He added that he had been paying their school fees for the last eight years and had spent nearly Rs 50 lakh on their education and care. He said people were questioning his love for his children without understanding his side of the story.

Jayam Ravi also claimed that his children were being sent to school with bodyguards, which he said made him uncomfortable. He stated that he had sacrificed many things for his family and had always worked for his wife and children.

The actor revealed that he does not even have a personal bank account and that all his earnings were kept in joint accounts with his wife. He alleged that his wife questioned every expense he made. Jayam Ravi said he married Aarti despite opposition from his parents and now regrets that decision.

Advertisement

During the emotional interaction, the actor broke down in tears and said he had suffered mentally because of the situation. He also claimed that he had harmed himself while dealing with emotional pain.

READ MORE:Union Ministers Son Surrenders in Minor Harassment Case

Reports suggest that the divorce dispute began after allegations about Jayam Ravi’s friendship with singer Kenisha. It is also reported that Aarti has sought a monthly compensation of Rs 40 lakh. The matter is currently before the court and has not yet been resolved.

Jayam Ravi also expressed anger against people whom he blamed for damaging his personal life and relationships.

 

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Deepika Padukone hit director Rohit Shetty in Set Goes Viral

Published

on

Film: Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone is once again in the news after an old video from the sets of the movie Chennai Express went viral on social media.

During the shooting of the film, Deepika was seen hitting director Rohit Shetty on the head with a bottle. The scene surprised people on the set as the bottle broke and fake blood was seen flowing from Rohit Shetty’s head.

READ MORE:Fuel Prices Hiked by Rs.3 per Litre across India

However, the incident was only a fun moment and not a real fight. The bottle used in the video was a special “sugar bottle” used in movies and stunt scenes to prevent injuries.

The film, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone, was released in 2013 and became a blockbuster hit. Meanwhile, Deepika continues to work on several major film projects.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Trending